iHope is Open!
Join us Sundays at 11am!
We are excited to be able to worship with you again in person at iHope at 11am! We understand that there are various opinions related to the coronavirus, but as we open, we want to make sure that we do our best to protect the most vulnerable in our community. In Philippians 2:4 Paul says this, “Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.” We will be following CDC guidelines as much as possible. Please remember that the following measures are only temporary:
1. Masks will be required at worship gatherings for those over two years old in accordance with CDC recommendations. Children 10 and under may remove masks once they get to their seats if needed. Adults may remove masks during the message and announcements, but are asked to keep them on while singing.
2. Medical Grade HEPA Filtration will be utilized in the sanctuary.
3. We ask that conversations be taken outside, weather permitting. If they cannot be taken outside due to inclement weather, we ask that conversations respect the social distancing of 6 feet.
4. A Hand Sanitizing station will be available.
5. Children’s Ministry is now Open! More details available above under Ministries->iHopekids
Jesus changes everything
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you meet?
iHope is located at 316 Thompson Street in North Tonawanda. It is off of Payne avenue, around the corner from the police station.
When do you meet?
We meet at 11am on Sunday mornings for worship. Our coffeebar opens at 10:30am before each service. We also have a number of events that happen throughout the month including, Bible studies, Community groups, potlucks and much more. To learn more check out our calendar or ministries page!
What about my kids?
Kids K-6th grade enjoy games, crafts, snacks, and a lesson at children's church. A nursery and toddler area is also available throughout the service. Kids K-6th grade stay with their parents during the music portion of the service and have their own program during the message.
Listen to or Watch Our most recent message:
If you have a prayer request please use the button below to submit your request to our prayer team. Also if you are looking to join our prayer team you can use the button below to do so as well.
Serve at iHope
There are many different places that you can serve at iHope. To learn more e-mail Pastor Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716) 803-5433. We are looking for people gifted in the following areas: